Sunday, August 5, 2007

What a lovely weekend



It's been a while since I've posted here and I feel bad when I think about why. It's just that there's this other blog I recently created that I've been contributing too very seriously and that too with my real identity. Yeah, it's this blog accessible only to my family (who stay half way across the globe) and it's sort of a journal to keep them aware and up to speed with my excitement that lays ahead in my life…my marriage.


I have been playing some chess now and then, but no memorable games as such. Don't think putting up another chess analysis will do any justice to the other games so I think I'll just write some nonsense or post a chess puzzle, what the hell… you'll see.


This past week was awesome. For one reason and one reason only, I shopped my ass off. I know guys normally don't get all excited about shopping, but what can I say my girl told me that I needed to rebuild my formal wardrobe and I had to do it desperately and fast. Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't have decent clothes. But that's about all they are…decent. I think she was right there, after all it's been a year since I shopped and bought myself some nice clothes (note: I said nice not great). Damn, I spent shit loads of cash and so did my girlfriend…on me J


All-in-all this weekend's been wonderful. What a beautiful Saturday. Nice laid back Sunday. Aaaaahhhh!!!!!


*Grunts*

No comments: