Thursday, July 5, 2007

Chess Meet Delhi

I have wanted to organize a Chess meet up in New Delhi for quite some time now. Basically just be a gathering of people who have nothing in common except their love for Chess. I play internet chess regularly on FICS and am looking forward to playing OTB. There are some chess associations and chess schools in Delhi, but most of them approach chess from a professional point of view, which is not what I'm looking for. So if you read this and would like to take this thought to the next step, then email me so that we can gather up more people and hopefully make this happen. Remember, I'm hoping to start chess meet ups in New Delhi, India. Consider this a lousy and desperate attempt, but if it doesn't work, what the hell.

1 comment:

T said...

I can safely say that I got my exposure to chess thru u. I remember all those times I would sit with ur folks and make polite conversation while u would be busy playing black or white. I know how strongly u feel about it...

hope it works out...All The Best!