Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Introduction

I figure since I just went on and on about prostitution and sex ..I should probably introduce myself. I am a girl..21 years old ..hails from Canada ! (thought I should throw that out there first since I'm pretty sure most of the readers are Gambit's friends and from India. lol) The nickname Keozie came from one of those ridiculous (addicting) facebook notes. It asked for the first 3 letters of my last name and the last 3 of my mothers maiden name. The result=Keozie ! ahah it's really not all that great I know but became a cute nickname my boyfriend started calling me on occasion.

Ah right, the boyfriend. We have been together for 4 1/2 years and it's only getting better. He is at my house more than his own (basically part of the furniture) and I wouldn't want it any other way. With him I am safe, comfortable, myself and happy. We are both in the same year of University and also have many of the same courses. Our little life plan (here's hoping) is that we will both attend the same Bachelor of Education program at whatever University we decide, live in an apartment together and both work towards being an elementary school teacher. I've learned from Gambit this isn't really that common in India and I would love to hear more about the cultures there. Our time differnce is a bit much but I'm sure I'll learn all about it eventually ;)

I should probably point out how Gambit and I met. 6 years ago he msg'd me on the good ol "MIRC" (hahah i miss those days). We started chatting and emailing each other frequently. I ended up having to get a new email address and we lost each other somehow. However, due to the amazingness of facebook he remembered my name (thank god for his memory for I have the worst one ever) and looked me up. He had to help me remember because I didn't quite at first (come on now, it was 6 years ago ! lol) After some embarrasing memories of dancing around in a cowboy hat to the ever so popular kid rock song I finally remembered hahah. Yeahh i'll leave that detail out when I tell the grandkids. :P Anyway, so here we are 6 years later. Chatting away and now here I am sharing his blog haha. He was intrigued by my gibberish about prostitutes and told me feel free to post anymore thoughts and comments I had.

With that, I will probably be popping up here and there giving my two cents or posting whole posts with some random rants I may have that day. I tend to have what we call "randomthoughts." Alot of stuff goes through my mind and I'll be sure to throw some on here.
Hmmm...what else can I say? Have I rambled on too much?
I guess before I go I'll throw in that I have the best friends I could ever ask for. We party a bit too hard and drink a few too many drinks on the occasion but we have a hell of alot of fun doing it. I spend the majority of my time either at work, with the boyfriend, with friends or playing baseball.
Alright alrighttt I'm pretty sure I rambled way too much now so I'll leave it at that !


Keozie

No comments: